The sole basis of my beliefs is the Bible. I believe that it was written by men who were uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
1. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- the ultimate Creator and Sustainer of all things in heaven and on earth.
2. The Holy Bible is the only inspired, infallible, inerrant, authoritative written word of God, revealing God’s will for humankind.
3. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God who made known and carried out God’s plan of redemption through His virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension, and who will return in power and glory.
4. The Holy Spirit is present in the life of the believer, testifying to the lordship of Christ and enabling the believer to live a godly life.
5. Humankind, though uniquely created in God’s image, rebelled and stands in need of redemption.
6. The salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
7. The Church is the community of believers who express their unity in Christ by loving and serving Him, each other, and all people.